CA - CPT IPCC Final ICAI Chartered Accountant Exam APK
77 from - 48 People
||:||CA - CPT IPCC Final ICAI Chartered Accountant Exam|
||:||4.1 and up|
||:||February 15, 2018|
Key Features of CA - CPT IPCC Final Exam Prep:
1. Complete Mock Test, covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests for each subject.
3. Reports to track accuracy, score and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Chartered Accountancy Aspirants.
5. 20 Free questions daily, upgrade to get unlimited access.
6. Review all previously attempted questions.
Chartered Accountant CPT, IPCC and Final examinations are conducted by ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) to grant accounts and finance professionals with the membership of the 2nd largest accounting & finance organization of world i.e ICAI. To become a Chartered Accountant, a candidate has to clear three levels of exams viz Common Proficiency Test, Integrated Professional Competence Course and Final Examination. Accountant Guru has mock tests for CPT, IPCC and Final examination in accordance with the syllabus and exam pattern of the respective examinations.
CA - CPT IPCC Final Exam Prep has a huge question bank of 1000+ questions based on sample papers, previous year papers and other important objective questions prepared by subject matter experts. The App covers whole syllabus of chartered accountancy course with each and every topic included.
Topics covered in CA - CPT IPCC Final Exam Prep:
1. Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT):- Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
2. Integrated Professional Competence Course (CA IPCC):- Group I (Accounting, business laws, ethics and communication, cost accounting and financial management & taxation) and Group II(Advanced accounting, auditing and assurance & information technology and strategic management)
3. CA Final:- Group I (financial reporting, strategic financial management, advanced auditing and professional ethics & corporate and allied laws) and Group II (advanced management accounting, information systems control and audit, direct tax laws and indirect tax laws).
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) helds the exam for CPT in the month of June & December, whereas the IPCC and Final examinations are held in May & June in every major city of India each year. So, the exam date is not so far and notification can be out anytime. To get good results, start practicing online tests and MCQs at Accountant Guru, get reports instantly and interact with other chartered accountants in the forums and discuss important news, exam details and other CA related information.
So don’t let the days to pass without preparation, start practicing chartered accountancy mock tests and get good result. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!